Information and Resources
As a state maintained school we are required to publish specific information on our website as indicated by the . To make it easier for you to access this information we have placed it all together in one place, as well as having it located elsewhere on the website in its relevant sections.
You can find links to the documents or downloadable files below.
- FW Aims & Values
- Pupil Premium Strategy (Expenditure Impact 2017-18)
- SEN Information Report 2018-19
- Sports Premium 2018-19
- FWS-Curriculum-Framework 2019
- Accessibility Plan
- Pupil Premium Strategy (Expenditure Plan 2018-19)
- Charging & Remissions
- Year 7 Catch-up Premium 2018 – 2019
- Governors Information Matrix
- Complaints Procedure
- Frank Wise School Ofsted Inspection Report 2015
- Careers Education and Information Advice Guidance
- Provider Access Policy
We are required to show exam and assessment results for our pupils at the end of key stage 2 and the end of key stage 4. This information can be found here. However, as we are a Special school we believe that you will get a more useful picture of our pupil achievements by reading our latest Ofsted report:
Frank Wise School Ofsted Report 2015
If any parent or carer wishes to have a printed version of information from the Frank Wise School website, they should contact Anita Bal at:
email / tel: 01295 263520
16 to 19 results:
Our students currently receive accreditation from AQA and City and Guilds. For the academic year 2017/18 100% of pupils left Yr 11 with AQA Unit Award certification and 100% of students left Yr 14 with certification through City and Guilds.